Update October 2015

We've been living overseas since about the time this blog petered out. There are lots of funny Mo-and-Curly-abroad stories to share -- I'm exploring the best way to do that.

Thanks for tuning in!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Expecting the Unexpected

When I was pregnant, my toddler excitedly came to show Dad and I that he had shoved his bear under his sweatshirt.

“Look! I’m having a baby.”

Let’s see: My (significantly) prepubescent, male child is pretending to be pregnant with a bear.

My husband looks at me and says, “That’s wrong on so many levels, I wouldn’t even know where to start explaining it to him.”

So, in our typical parenting style, we just let him happily prance around, pregnant with a bear, until he got bored with it. Which took a whole minute and a half.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment and become my new best friend! I love to hear what readers have to say.