Update October 2015

We've been living overseas since about the time this blog petered out. There are lots of funny Mo-and-Curly-abroad stories to share -- I'm exploring the best way to do that.

Thanks for tuning in!

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Teddy bears are softer

We’re sitting at the dinner table, and our son declares, "My penis hurts," to which Dad replies, “Why does your penis hurt?”

“Something was poking it!”

“Really? What was poking it?” Daddy asks, concerned.

“Well, my toy boat.”

“Kiddo, if you are going to poke yourself there, do it with something softer,” Dad advises.

He thinks about it, nods, and goes back to eating. My husband and I give each other one of those knowing looks, as if to say, "Are we really having this conversation?"

Then our son’s head pops back up, suddenly. “Hey Dad! Can you get my teddy bear?”

2 comments:

  1. Keep them coming. I need these laughs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank Kelly, I certainly will.

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment and become my new best friend! I love to hear what readers have to say.