Update October 2015

We've been living overseas since about the time this blog petered out. There are lots of funny Mo-and-Curly-abroad stories to share -- I'm exploring the best way to do that.

Thanks for tuning in!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Pro-nun-cee-aye-shun

I can't stand babytalk. But some of my preschooler's pronunciations are just, well, freaking adorable if you ask me. Here are some good ones:
  • Tw-uck (truck)
  • Streak (street)
  • Wenter-han (restaurant)
  • Cous-cous (Blues Clues)
  • Lubin' (lovin' - as in, "Mommy, I need some lubin'.")

And my personal favorite:

  • Wedgie Booger (veggie burger)

As in...

"Mommy, I lub the wedgie boogers at this wenter-han."

2 comments:

  1. Wedgie boogers, eh? Sounds delightfully appetizing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, doesn't it?!

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment and become my new best friend! I love to hear what readers have to say.