Update October 2015

We've been living overseas since about the time this blog petered out. There are lots of funny Mo-and-Curly-abroad stories to share -- I'm exploring the best way to do that.

Thanks for tuning in!

Friday, March 13, 2009

Quotes from Boogerland

Add these to the list of things I never thought I'd say:

"Get your finger out of your brother's nose."

"Please stop licking my hair."

"Stop licking Daddy's hair, too."

"Playing in toilet water is NOT like playing in bathwater."

"Please stop asking me 'Why?'"

"Roofs are for daddies only."

"Why are you licking your shoe?"

"I way super love you, too."

"Did you just dump out the entire bottle of dish soap?"

"Well, remember when I told you that soap/dryer lint/diaper cream/dandelions weren't for eating? Now you know why."

"Stop touching your brother's eyeballs. I don't care if he's laughing."

"Clean kisses, please."

"Yes, Honey. I love you more than boogers, too."

1 comment:

  1. "Stop touching your brother's eyeballs. I don't care if he's laughing."

    LOVE this one. My husband and I laughed out loud!

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment and become my new best friend! I love to hear what readers have to say.