Update October 2015

We've been living overseas since about the time this blog petered out. There are lots of funny Mo-and-Curly-abroad stories to share -- I'm exploring the best way to do that.

Thanks for tuning in!

Monday, April 13, 2009

Combing for answers: Another mystery solved!

Just like with pacifiers, socks and mittens, we have a problem with disappearing combs in our house. I'd get out of the shower and look around, but my combs never seemed to be in my drawer.


OK, so I'm not the most organized person, and for awhile, I figured that I was just leaving them in odd places - like I tend to do with the TV remote. I even bought one of those giant bags of combs one day thinking, "OK. Problem solved."

But it wasn't. A few weeks later, they were gone. Every last one of them.

I'm a little batty, but not that batty.


I used to joke that there was probably a big stash of combs somewhere in my house. (Just like pacifiers, socks and mittens.)


But I didn't know how right I was.


Getting out of the shower one day, I found my toddler shoving a comb in the little slot between the open bathroom drawer and the sink. Sure enough, I open the cabinet under my sink and way in the very back, what do I find?

A giant mound of combs.


Now, whenever I run low, I know exactly where to find them.

Wish I could say the same for pacifiers, mittens and socks...

1 comment:

  1. Nice! If only my hairbrushes (multiple, because I always lose them) had such a nice resting place.

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment and become my new best friend! I love to hear what readers have to say.