Update October 2015

We've been living overseas since about the time this blog petered out. There are lots of funny Mo-and-Curly-abroad stories to share -- I'm exploring the best way to do that.

Thanks for tuning in!

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Dear Blog, I haven't been faithful

You may have noticed the link on the right that sprouted up recently, touting a second blog. Yes, it's true. I haven't been faithful to my dear Better-Than-Boogers site. I've started tinkering with a new site.

It's called Boogerland. (Creative, hunh?) You can find it at today.com. It's got a different format, different style than blogspot here.

I'll still keep writing about our lovely adventures and my kids wacky sayings and doings. You can find that right here.

Then on Boogerland I'll share tips, advice and product reviews. You know, those little things I've learned along the way that help to make my life just a little bit easier. Or perhaps the occasional warning: Don't do this, don't even think about it!

So get clicky. And let me know what you think.

Thanks, lovely readers, for your continuing comments and support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment and become my new best friend! I love to hear what readers have to say.