Update October 2015

We've been living overseas since about the time this blog petered out. There are lots of funny Mo-and-Curly-abroad stories to share -- I'm exploring the best way to do that.

Thanks for tuning in!

Saturday, April 25, 2009

More pro-nun-cee-aye-shun

Some more of my favorite preschooler dialect...Check Spelling
  • Hi-yo! (hello)
  • Boooosters (blisters)
  • Cracks (crocs, as in the plastic shoes he can put on himself)
  • Toe food (tofu)
  • Thai food (any food with "Toe food" in it, including Indian or Chinese food)
  • The Wide (the "Y" as in "YMCA")
  • Cool (pool)
  • Hot Cool ("hot" pool, otherwise known as a "hot tub")

"I don't go in the Hot Cool at the Wide, because it might give me booooosters."

7 comments:

  1. toe food! lolololol... love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! We are going through the same thing with our youngest...it's such a fun and funny age :) Stopping by from MBC 100's to follow and say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I had a list going when my ds was little and I love looking back on it now that he's 9.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for dropping by my blog! Kids are so cute when they pronounce words in their own toddler speak!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! Thanks for following my blog, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I'm visiting from Follow Me Club. Great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for commenting on my blog. I loved the toddler language. I enjoyed your blog. from the under 100 club.

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment and become my new best friend! I love to hear what readers have to say.