Update October 2015

We've been living overseas since about the time this blog petered out. There are lots of funny Mo-and-Curly-abroad stories to share -- I'm exploring the best way to do that.

Thanks for tuning in!

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Gosh darnit, people like me!

Get this. Not one, but two lovely bloggers, Bundle2Baby and But Mommy... , bestowed on yours truly the One Lovely Blog Award.



Fancy stuff, I know. And not very typical of the kinds of things we usually encounter over here in Boogerland.



Thank you so much ladies, I'm truly honored.



So now it's time for me to share the love with some blogs that I like. Here are the rules:
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.



And here are the next batch of winners:

Crazy Suburban Mom

HooseJohnson Blog

Six Feet Under

A pocket full of buttons

Adventures in Babyfood

I'm still standing

Things that make me go yum

CheekySuze

Got Quads?

From Toddlers2Teens

Busy Working Mom

Holy Boogers

Baby Boogers

Some New Language

7 comments:

  1. Thank you sweetie for stopping by and for the award :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award... and for finding me. I've left "Today," so as long as it's ok with you I'll post the award from my new site "Buried in Laundry." Same site, different name. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You bet, Quadmama. I'm glad I found you. I'll change the link on this post, and I'm now following you through blogger. I'm also giving up on "Today."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how wonderful - thank you! My first blog award at From Toddlers2Teens. :) I'm going to post it right away!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How generous of you to pick my blog for an award... very unexpected in the nicest kind of way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh thank you! thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the blog love Brooke !

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment and become my new best friend! I love to hear what readers have to say.