Update October 2015

We've been living overseas since about the time this blog petered out. There are lots of funny Mo-and-Curly-abroad stories to share -- I'm exploring the best way to do that.

Thanks for tuning in!

Monday, May 11, 2009

How to help a mama

Sorry to get all serious on you. Again. But I posted a column on Boogerland that you may want to check out - it's called: When Mother's Day isn't happy: How to help.

Not sure how long I'm going to keep up the Boogerland site... it's been kind of an experiment having two sites, and this one seems to be winning.

If you like one site better than the other, please feel free to share you thoughts and opinions - that's why they give us the handy dandy comments section.

1 comment:

  1. I read your story there and now I'm posting here. What does that tell you? :)

    It's funny what an inside view on a bad Mother's Day can do to help you be sensitive to others. You gave really good tips.

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment and become my new best friend! I love to hear what readers have to say.