Update October 2015

We've been living overseas since about the time this blog petered out. There are lots of funny Mo-and-Curly-abroad stories to share -- I'm exploring the best way to do that.

Thanks for tuning in!

Saturday, May 23, 2009

More quotes from Boogerland

"Mom. He's eating a bug. Again!"

- Babycakes has a thing for eating bugs, and his big brother likes to report him, though it's usually too late. This was the report of an ant that found it's way to our kitchen before getting swallowed by a grinning, drooly 1-year-old.



"You better get out of the diaper pail, or they'll put you in time out."

- Whispered words of advice from one pint-sized brother to another.



"Ah! My comfy-est pillow!"

- My preschooler, sighing loudly, resting his head on my boney knee.


"Sometimes, Honey, you gotta be a goose."

- My philosophical-sounding comment after my son declared that he wanted to play Duck-Duck-Goose with the other kids, but he did NOT want to be a goose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment and become my new best friend! I love to hear what readers have to say.