Here's what we got:
- A classy, simple couch to replace the ugly old futon in our living room (click on the photo for a closer look)
- A kid's scooter (not motorized, just the regular push kind)
- A boy's bike, perfect size for a lanky 4-year-old who's about ready to ditch the training wheels
- Two dresses for yours truly
- A kid's life jacket
- A pair of water-wings
- A little toy tea set for the boys to play with
So what was the grand total? Drum roll, please.
$75 (couch); $10 (scooter); $5 (bike); $3 and $2 (dresses); $2 (life jacket); $2 (tea set); and they threw in the water wings for free.
And to help keep the universe in balance, I sold our old bassinet for just $8.