Update October 2015

We've been living overseas since about the time this blog petered out. There are lots of funny Mo-and-Curly-abroad stories to share -- I'm exploring the best way to do that.

Thanks for tuning in!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Meet my brother

Since I've been on a roll with all the funny things that have been coming out of my almost-4 year old's mouth, here's another good one.

We were recently at a gathering with several other preschoolers. I had Babycakes along, too. Some of the preschoolers - namely, those who don't have their own baby brother or sister at home - showed a strong interest in my little curly-headed 1-year-old.

Big Brother beamed with pride over this attention. He puffed up a little, and said by way of introduction, "That's my Baby Brother." Shrugging his shoulders and nodding his head in the direction of Babycakes, he added, "You can pet him if you want."

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahahaha! I'm still laughing. No, really. I'm still laughing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment and become my new best friend! I love to hear what readers have to say.