Update October 2015

We've been living overseas since about the time this blog petered out. There are lots of funny Mo-and-Curly-abroad stories to share -- I'm exploring the best way to do that.

Thanks for tuning in!

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Mystery of the baby spoons

I recently solved the mystery of the baby spoons. And the answer was right under my nose the whole time!



It seemed like every time I fed Babycakes his applesauce or pureed peas, it was a struggle to find a baby spoon. The first few times, I figured it stemmed from being a little behind in my dish washing. Then I just got annoyed and bought a bunch more.



And yet, it's still slim-pickin's when I'm digging through the drawer - as poor Babycakes, or should I say Baby Bird, sits there in his highchair with his mouth stretched open as if to say, "Come on woman, feed me already."



I'm embarrassed to say I didn't catch site of this earlier, but I was tidying up the kids' play kitchen today and noticed a little extra splash of color around the toy microwave. Lo and behold...


And I'm sure you can guess what was inside the toy microwave as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment and become my new best friend! I love to hear what readers have to say.