Update October 2015

We've been living overseas since about the time this blog petered out. There are lots of funny Mo-and-Curly-abroad stories to share -- I'm exploring the best way to do that.

Thanks for tuning in!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Five signs of summer (in Boogerland)

It must be summer because:

1. The munchkins' bathwater is even darker than usual.

2. Every time I go by the back door, I catch the lingering scent of bug spray and sunscreen.

3. The (current) layer of goo on our kitchen floor is from lemonade and freezy pops.

4. One of Daddy's tires is blue. Oops! Guess we forgot to put away the blue piece of sidewalk chalk.

5. Our feet are striped with tan lines - though Mo's actually sporting polka dots from his Crocs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment and become my new best friend! I love to hear what readers have to say.