Update October 2015

We've been living overseas since about the time this blog petered out. There are lots of funny Mo-and-Curly-abroad stories to share -- I'm exploring the best way to do that.

Thanks for tuning in!

Friday, July 31, 2009

We're movin' on up!!

Watch out Wisconsin, you're about to get invaded by Boogerland!



A couple weeks ago, I gathered up my courage and contacted an editor at the Wisconsin State Journal to see if they'd be interested in signing up another writer for their mom blog. And to my (pleasant) surprise, they agreed to post some stories about my two little wild men and our adventures in Boogerland. Turns out, their writers only have girls, so they were looking to add some diversity.



Each time I post on the WSJ site, I'll also provide the link here. To give you a sneak preview, my first post will appear tomorrow (Monday), called "Storytime and other tortuous pursuits."



Show your support by contributing your clicks and comments.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh! I'm so excited for you! We'll click and support for sure! Have fun. You're a talented writer / story teller.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is fantastic. Congratulations. Can't wait to start reading the links.

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment and become my new best friend! I love to hear what readers have to say.