In a mere week, the floors:
- Were peed on twice by Curly.
- Began sporting a mysterious gooey, gummy substance that you have to pick off with a fingernail.
- Were stamped - as in by an ink stamper, held by a certain 1-year-old who opened a cupboard, dug out a box and pulled out a tiny drawer in order to find said stamper.
- Were beaten, exactly twice, by Mo yielding a metal ice cream scooper.
- And this morning, Curly threw up all over them. (Not because he's sick, but because he took a large bite out of some sidewalk chalk and chewed it up - which apparently, can cause a vomiting reaction.)
Also on the floor front, we discovered water in our basement this weekend. Turns out when you flush the downstairs toilet, a gush of water spews across our basement storage room. Apparently the floor guys didn't put the potty back correctly.
They're coming to fix it tomorrow.
Never a dull moment, right?