Update October 2015

We've been living overseas since about the time this blog petered out. There are lots of funny Mo-and-Curly-abroad stories to share -- I'm exploring the best way to do that.

Thanks for tuning in!

Saturday, August 8, 2009

More pick-up lines from Mo

We had our friend B. over for dinner this weekend. She's cute and single, so not surprisingly, 4-year-old Mo was ready with his pick-up lines.



He started out strong.



Cuddling up to her, he commented, "You're very soft!"



He then got even bolder.



"I love you."



And later it was, "I love you the best!"



But then he crashed. Lost all his positive momentum. Let himself be seen as the little boy he truly is.



Attempting to impress her, he exclaimed, "Hey, guess what? I just tooted on my hand!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment and become my new best friend! I love to hear what readers have to say.