Update October 2015

We've been living overseas since about the time this blog petered out. There are lots of funny Mo-and-Curly-abroad stories to share -- I'm exploring the best way to do that.

Thanks for tuning in!

Saturday, September 26, 2009

I'll take the choking hazard, please

Mo had a great line today. We took the kids to the mall. Seems like every couple feet they have kiosks of candy for a quarter.

So naturally, Mo was begging constantly.

I don't mind if he has a handful of candy, but I knew Curley would be jealous. So I kept trying to steer him toward something he could share with his brother. Like Rasinets or M&Ms. But he kept going for a giant jawbreaker. Or super-big gumball.

Finally, he got frustrated and yelled, "CAN I JUST GET THE CHOKING HAZARD KIND! THE KIND DADDY LET'S ME HAVE?!"

2 comments:

  1. HA HA!!! I love it when kids spill the "secrets" of what goes on when mommy's not around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Mo is the worst keeper of secrets EVER.

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment and become my new best friend! I love to hear what readers have to say.