Update October 2015

We've been living overseas since about the time this blog petered out. There are lots of funny Mo-and-Curly-abroad stories to share -- I'm exploring the best way to do that.

Thanks for tuning in!

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Curly's treasures

Here's what I've recently "discovered" inside my VCR. Everytime I see Curley wander in that direction, I assume there's a new little treasure waiting for me.

1. Tinker toys
2. DVDs
3. CDs
4. The remote control
5. Fishy crackers
6. Legos
7. Checkers
8. A plastic fork
9. A small flashlight
10. Something small and blue that I haven't been able to dislodge

Needless to say, the VCR no longer works.

2 comments:

  1. What a fun "toy!" I like hearing about Curly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you posted this 2 days before we bought a new DVD player. Because, alas, I have 2 boys also. Who knows how it broke?

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment and become my new best friend! I love to hear what readers have to say.