Update October 2015

We've been living overseas since about the time this blog petered out. There are lots of funny Mo-and-Curly-abroad stories to share -- I'm exploring the best way to do that.

Thanks for tuning in!

Friday, October 9, 2009

Guess what this is: A belt of a different color

Here's what happens when you give a 4-year-old some spending power. Mo got himself a spiffy new bright green "belt." Only it's not actually intended to be worn as a little boy belt.




Can you guess what it really is?

4 comments:

  1. I can't expand the picture to take a closer look, but at first glance, it's looking like a dog collar or leash to me. If that's the case, we think it's wonderful. Our dogs are our first children. They share everything with baby, and she shares everything with them. All in the family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going with Kel's guess. I'm telling you, Mo is one creative guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep - You ladies guessed it. It's a dog collar. My son's favorite belt is a dog collar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG lolol....now I wouldnt have guessed that but tooo funny!

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment and become my new best friend! I love to hear what readers have to say.