Update October 2015

We've been living overseas since about the time this blog petered out. There are lots of funny Mo-and-Curly-abroad stories to share -- I'm exploring the best way to do that.

Thanks for tuning in!

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Hmmm, maybe we do need a dog

Since I'm feeling listy, here's another good one.

Things I cleaned off the floor yesterday

1. Bits of crescent roll


2. Fishy crackers


3. Cheeze-its


4. A broken up slice of cheese


5. Mac-n-cheese





* If there was any doubt about where we live, I'm sure you've all figured out by now that we're Wisconsinites, since half my list is cheese ...


6. Bath water


7. Drinking water



8. Applesauce


9. Milk


10. Yo-J


11. A red freezy pop

3 comments:

  1. Nah, the dog would not be worth the trouble. It would eat all the stuff but then it would barf and if it wasn't a barf eater you'd have to clean that up too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eww. Yeah, I guess I am glad we don't have a dog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah! We LOVE having our dogs for just this reason. We never ever ever have to sweep. The one downside (if there could ever be a downside to having dogs) is that baby B. sometimes feeds them on purpose. So she's learned early the sneaky way to get rid of the food she doesn't want to eat. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment and become my new best friend! I love to hear what readers have to say.