Update October 2015

We've been living overseas since about the time this blog petered out. There are lots of funny Mo-and-Curly-abroad stories to share -- I'm exploring the best way to do that.

Thanks for tuning in!

Friday, October 30, 2009

More Mo-isms

Holding up a fly swatter to his little buddy, Mo intently explained, "It's called a bug cruncher."


We like a Mexican restaurant called Habeneros. Mo calls it: Bob-in-arrows.



At the grocery store, Mo loves it when we get to the cashier so he can watch the container belt.



And my favorite, he warns me before our walk in the woods, "Don't go off the path, Mom. You might get itchy ivy."

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2.11.09

    Great posts, Brooke. Even though my two were a boy and a girl, many of the situations are the same, especially the broken VCR!
    Anne Smith

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment and become my new best friend! I love to hear what readers have to say.