Update October 2015

We've been living overseas since about the time this blog petered out. There are lots of funny Mo-and-Curly-abroad stories to share -- I'm exploring the best way to do that.

Thanks for tuning in!

Monday, October 5, 2009

Mo's love song to Mom

As part of our nighttime routine - after brushing teeth and reading stories - we sing songs.

Tonight, after I finished the first song, Curly started singing gibberish in his little baby voice, so sweet.

When he was done, of course Mo needed a turn, too. I was getting ready for a song about butts or potties or french fried eyeballs. You know, the usual fare. But instead, his song went like this:

Oh, I love you so much Mommy
You are my sweetie pie
I love you more than Daddy does
And, now, good bye
How adorable is that? And it even rhymes! Perhaps we have a future writer on our hands.

2 comments:

  1. That is the sweetest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So great! That's touching. Good job, Mo.

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment and become my new best friend! I love to hear what readers have to say.