Update October 2015

We've been living overseas since about the time this blog petered out. There are lots of funny Mo-and-Curly-abroad stories to share -- I'm exploring the best way to do that.

Thanks for tuning in!

Monday, October 26, 2009

That's an imagination

Today while I was preparing dinner, I heard a thud and then some muffled little boy voices from the living room. Whenever I start making dinner or loading the dishwasher or putting laundry in the dryer, some kind of trouble-making gene kicks in. This is especially true whenever I pick up a phone.

So I pop in the living room to access the damage.

They both look up at me, doe-eyed and sweet as can be.

"What was that?" I asked, scanning for anything broken or out-of-place, since no one appeared hurt.

They both grinned. Obviously, they were up to something.

Finally, Mo the Mouth spoke up, "Mom, it was just your imagination."

3 comments:

  1. I love it when kids use the "lessons" we teach them and turn it right back around on us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again, many laughs. Sounds like everyone in your house has a good imagination. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you should be really worried!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment and become my new best friend! I love to hear what readers have to say.