Update October 2015

We've been living overseas since about the time this blog petered out. There are lots of funny Mo-and-Curly-abroad stories to share -- I'm exploring the best way to do that.

Thanks for tuning in!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

The VCR saga continues

Today at the grocery store, I bought Mo his very favorite toy: 79-cent generic brand scotch tape. Then, like most Wednesdays, we stopped at the library.

When we got home, while Mo was busy making tape creations, Curly hit the eject button on the DVD player. Without hesitation, he took Mo's new library DVD (Care Bears) and shoved it into the VCR at an angle that made me question if I could get it out without breaking it.

After much finagling - while Mo was whimpering over my shoulder - I finally rescued the Care Bears.

Mo, just as frustrated with Curly's VCR obsession as I am, asked me if he could tape it shut.

"Sure," I told him. (I love it when they police themselves.)

Well, a minute and a half later, Curly shoved his chubby hands right through the tape barricade, directly into the mouth of the VCR.

So right now residing in the VCR, we have:
  • multiple shreds of sticky tape that I'll probably never be able to retrieve
  • a bendy straw
  • a hot pink, plastic pipe for blowing bubbles

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had a suggestion for you. I'm not sure how I have managed to keep hands, toys and the likes out of our VCR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no! haha love ur blog...I have 2 boys so I love reading what urs is up too!

    If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
    I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
    Xo
    Priscila

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment and become my new best friend! I love to hear what readers have to say.