Update October 2015

We've been living overseas since about the time this blog petered out. There are lots of funny Mo-and-Curly-abroad stories to share -- I'm exploring the best way to do that.

Thanks for tuning in!

Thursday, October 1, 2009

What happened to the popcorn?

Mo asked for popcorn, his favorite snack. But when the entire bowl disappeared within just a few minutes, I started to get suspicious.

"What happened to the popcorn?" I asked.

"I put it in the garbage truck," he explained. "It needs to get crunched up."


"Your toy garbage truck?" I asked.


"No," he said. "It's my garbage truck. And it really crunches up real garbage!"


Starting to get a little nervous, I asked him to show me. So he did.

Yes, that would be Daddy's recliner. I must say, Mo's pretty creative.

3 comments:

  1. Funny that daddy's chair is a garbage truck! Hope it didn't take too long to clean up the mess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! Too bad my kids don't have a garbage truck like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one was an easy clean. Spilled popcorn happens about once a day over here, and this stuff wasn't even stepped on or mixeds with water - so piece of cake.

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment and become my new best friend! I love to hear what readers have to say.