Update October 2015

We've been living overseas since about the time this blog petered out. There are lots of funny Mo-and-Curly-abroad stories to share -- I'm exploring the best way to do that.

Thanks for tuning in!

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Ziggies piggies revisited

Here's a post from January that I thought would be fun to revisit...

We were driving through the country and I noticed we were coming up on a pig farm with several large smiley face signs. The place was called “Ziggy’s Piggies,” kind of a fun little landmark in the middle of cow pasture.

So I mentioned this to Mo, thinking he would get a kick out of it. He was silent, so I thought he was just taking in the scenery, but when I looked in the back seat his expression was that of horror and disgust as we passed the pig farm.

“What?” I demanded, suddenly concerned.

“Piggies, Mom? Like… feet?”

And then I remembered, just that morning, grabbing his little toes to play, “This little piggy.” Just imagine where his little mind was going, envisioning a piggy farm.

2 comments:

  1. lovely!!good one to repost!!

    following you via friends follow friends group mbc..i hope you will reciprocate the follow..

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment and become my new best friend! I love to hear what readers have to say.