Update October 2015

We've been living overseas since about the time this blog petered out. There are lots of funny Mo-and-Curly-abroad stories to share -- I'm exploring the best way to do that.

Thanks for tuning in!

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

On Thursday morning, Mo ran into my bedroom, "Happy Thanksgiving!"

"Happy Thanksgiving to you too, Sweetie," I replied.

"I love Happy Thanksgiving," he said.

"I do, too. Why do you love Thanksgiving?" I asked.

Mo's an outspoken vegetarian, so I was a bit surprised to hear him so excited about a holiday sometimes called Turkey Day. But I thought perhaps he was excited to see our extended family or he liked the idea of giving thanks (the reasons I like Thanksgiving).

"Because, Mom," he explained, "Happy Thanksgiving has candy in it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment and become my new best friend! I love to hear what readers have to say.