Update October 2015

We've been living overseas since about the time this blog petered out. There are lots of funny Mo-and-Curly-abroad stories to share -- I'm exploring the best way to do that.

Thanks for tuning in!

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Don't mess with Mo

Recently we were loading into the car, heading to a playdate, when one of our neighbors said, "Hello."

Mo (to Neighbor): Do you know where we're going?

Neighbor: Um. To your friend's house?

Mo: Yep! Do you know who it is?

[Pause.]

Mo: It's my friend Jackie!

Neighbor: Oh yes, she's a very nice girl.

Me (to Neighbor): Boy.

Neighbor: Right, boy.

Mo: You remember him, right? From Halloween. We went trick-o-treating at your house.

Neighbor: Oh sure, that kid in the funny costume. I remember him.

Mo: Yeah, he was a fire fighter.

Neighbor: That's right, the fire fighter.

Mo folds his arms and turns serious. Then he deadpans:

Mo: He ... was.... Batman.

1 comment:

  1. That is so funny!! My sister used to do that all the time!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment and become my new best friend! I love to hear what readers have to say.