Update October 2015

We've been living overseas since about the time this blog petered out. There are lots of funny Mo-and-Curly-abroad stories to share -- I'm exploring the best way to do that.

Thanks for tuning in!

Friday, January 15, 2010

Brotherly love

We were walking in the mall the other day, amongst meandering teenagers hand-in-hand and exercising seniors and no-nonsense shoppers on a mission.

I was pushing Curly in his stroller and Mo was walking beside his brother. They were holding hands.

It was sweet, but Mo kept getting in people's way. So finally I told him, "Please stand back here by me."

He looked at me with those big blue eyes like he was totally crushed.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Mom!" he said, motioning toward his brother, whom he could no longer hold hands with, "We are in LOVE."

2 comments:

  1. I love this. <3 Can't wait for my youngest to be just a bit bigger. My two boys are so in love too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, they're "in love" about 40 percent of the time, and the other 60 percent of the time they're fighting with each other.

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment and become my new best friend! I love to hear what readers have to say.