Update October 2015

We've been living overseas since about the time this blog petered out. There are lots of funny Mo-and-Curly-abroad stories to share -- I'm exploring the best way to do that.

Thanks for tuning in!

Monday, January 11, 2010

Wake up call from Curly

I don't write about Curly enough, so here's a cute story about him.



Usually he wakes me up by sitting up in his bed and just yelling, "Mama! Mama!" over and over until I fetch him and put him in bed with us. He curls up and goes back to sleep, and that's that. Sometimes he even makes it through the night and wanders in to find us in the morning for his cuddle time.



Yesterday morning, I woke to the sound of him loudly whispering, "Beep, beep! Beep, beep!" over and over. He was also laying next to me and his clammy little fingers were squishing, ur, honking my nose.



And then I remembered how Mo, when he was about 1.5 like Curly is now, would sometimes wake me up by taking his little fingers and actually prying my eyelids open. I wonder how long before Curly figures out that trick?

2 comments:

  1. My daughters sing "wake up mommy" repeatedly until I go into their room. Most mornings it's pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 你怎麼能經過一片海,而忘記它的藍?.........................

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment and become my new best friend! I love to hear what readers have to say.