Update October 2015

We've been living overseas since about the time this blog petered out. There are lots of funny Mo-and-Curly-abroad stories to share -- I'm exploring the best way to do that.

Thanks for tuning in!

Thursday, February 11, 2010

How to tell it's winter in Boogerland

We try really hard to keep the boys active in the dead of winter. Open gym at the gymnastics place. Swimming at the Y. Sledding. Mo's taking an intro to sports class.

But you can tell when all of that just isn't enough, and the little men get stir crazy. Then they start making their own fun. Lately they've been:
  • Taking off their clothes and running circles and jumping on the beds.
  • "Sledding" down the stairs in a plastic storage bin.
  • Jumping off the stairs into a giant pile of pillows and blankets.
  • Making "bridges" with every chair and cushion in the house in order to cross from sofa to recliner to kitchen table without getting eaten by alligators.

3 comments:

  1. I hear ya, sister! We don't even have snow here and my kids are kah-ray-zee. My daughter has taken to running laps around the living room furniture and doing ballet on her bed. My son has taken up recliner climbing and base jumping off the ottoman. I am ready for a warm up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must be something about boys. My almost 2 year old boy is guilty of all that, too! LOVE the picture of Mo by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having boys scares me. When we found out we were having a boy, I told my husband I needed to make sure we kept good insurance. Oye.

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment and become my new best friend! I love to hear what readers have to say.