Update October 2015

We've been living overseas since about the time this blog petered out. There are lots of funny Mo-and-Curly-abroad stories to share -- I'm exploring the best way to do that.

Thanks for tuning in!

Friday, February 5, 2010

More of Mo's famous quotations

Mo continues to crack me up with his comments, observations and wit. Some recent examples:

1. Mo: Hey Mom! I know an animal that stays up all night and sleeps in the day.

Me: Really? Which one.

Mo: Um, let me think a minute.

[One minute later.]

Mo: I remember! A pasta.

(Get it? A pasta, opossum.)

2. Mo: Hey Dad?

Dad: Yes?

Mo: I got CASH!

Dad: You do? How much.

[Mo turns his pockets inside out and lifts up a couple coins.]

Mo: I got some quarters, and some diamonds.

(Dimes=diamonds... wouldn't it be nice.)

3. At the Magic Kingdom in Disney World.

Me: Look! It's Mickey/Minnie/Cinderella/Chip and Dale

Mo: So?

Me: Don't you want to go see them? You could get an autograph. Or give them a hug.

Mo: That's OK. It's just a guy in a costume.

(He equated it to seeing people in costume on Halloween. So what that we're seeing Mickey Mouse in Disney World, I saw six Spidermans - Spidermen? - when I was trick-o-treating.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment and become my new best friend! I love to hear what readers have to say.