Update October 2015

We've been living overseas since about the time this blog petered out. There are lots of funny Mo-and-Curly-abroad stories to share -- I'm exploring the best way to do that.

Thanks for tuning in!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Who knew raisins could be so messy?

I've written a lot about the disasters my Booger Boys create. But today they moved to a whole new dimension of messiness.

It started with a canister of raisins. Don't think raisins can be all that messy? Well guess again.

Curly dumped the whole canister in the middle of the living room floor. Right now he dumps everything on the floor, so that was to be expected.
But then Mo got the grand idea to ride his tricycle through the raisin mounds. Over and over again, round and round the living room-dining area-kitchen loop.


Again, it might not sound like that big of a mess. But what happened was the raisins stuck to his wheels - like 100 of them. Then as he rode, they were ground deep into the floor, creating a thick sticky film through our entire first floor.
It took the two of us about an hour on the floor, scrubbing Cinderella style, to de-goo the floor - which Mo did without complaint.
Now I think my floor is cleaner than it's ever been!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Brooke, how horrible!!! My question is: did any of them make their way into the VCR? Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Not sure if there's any in the VCR but I wouldn't be surprised. If so, they're probably smooshed way down in there. We don't even try to use it anymore (we use the one in the basement if absolutely necessary).

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment and become my new best friend! I love to hear what readers have to say.