Update October 2015

We've been living overseas since about the time this blog petered out. There are lots of funny Mo-and-Curly-abroad stories to share -- I'm exploring the best way to do that.

Thanks for tuning in!

Saturday, March 6, 2010

More deep thoughts from Mo

  • "Mom, the bigger the mess is, the more it wasn't me."

  • "Mom, I saw a baby the other day. And the baby was way cuter than [Curly]. Actually, I've seen a lot of babies that were cuter than our baby."

  • "Dad, if you dye your hair it stops growing." [No it doesn't, kiddo.] "Oh. So when you're dead, your hair just keeps growing then? It just grows forever and ever?"

  • "I better not do that or I'll get in big, honkin' hairy trouble!"

2 comments:

  1. Your blog totally brightens my day ~ I love reading it. Wanted to let you know I nominated your for the Happy 101 award :)
    http://mamajanskitchen.blogspot.com/2010/03/how-sweet-it-is-to-be-loved-by-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Follow from MBC, please follow back. http://healthythaifoodbythebennett.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment and become my new best friend! I love to hear what readers have to say.