Update October 2015

We've been living overseas since about the time this blog petered out. There are lots of funny Mo-and-Curly-abroad stories to share -- I'm exploring the best way to do that.

Thanks for tuning in!

Sunday, March 21, 2010

NOT awesome

After gymnastics today, Mo showed me his sticker - he gets one at the end of every class.

Mo: It says "Awesome."

Me: Great!

Mo: Not great. Class wasn't awesome today. So I wanted one that said "NOT Awesome."

Me: I don't think they make stickers that say "NOT Awesome."

[He thought about this for a minute.]

Mo: Then I would have liked one that said, "Kinda Crunchy." Or "I love candy."

Me: I see.

Mo: But they didn't have those either. So I just got "Awesome."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment and become my new best friend! I love to hear what readers have to say.