Update October 2015

We've been living overseas since about the time this blog petered out. There are lots of funny Mo-and-Curly-abroad stories to share -- I'm exploring the best way to do that.

Thanks for tuning in!

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Of love, tradition and hotels

When I was a little girl, my great-grandmother used to tell me, "I love you more than tongue can tell."

My mom and I keep the tradition alive by signing off our e-mails "LYMTTCT."

The other day, Mo was snuggling with me in my bed and whispering secrets that I couldn't understand. So I whispered, "I have a secret for you."

"What?" he asked.

"I love you more than tongue can tell."

He thought for a minute than nodded.

He whispered back to me, "I love you more than a hotel, too."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment and become my new best friend! I love to hear what readers have to say.