Update October 2015

We've been living overseas since about the time this blog petered out. There are lots of funny Mo-and-Curly-abroad stories to share -- I'm exploring the best way to do that.

Thanks for tuning in!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

More on baby talk

After posting yesterday about Curly's language explosion, I just have to tell you what he said to me this morning.

When we were saying "goodbye" this morning before work/day care, we did the usual kiss-kiss, hug-hug, wave bye bye routine.

Me: I love you, Baby.

Curly: Bye, Mom.

Me: Good bye, Sweetie Pie.

Curly: Bye bye, Sweetie Mom.

4 comments:

  1. How cute! MY 3 year old always tells me, "Mommy....I love you TOO much." =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute, Stacey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweetie Mommy... that's cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment and become my new best friend! I love to hear what readers have to say.