Update October 2015

We've been living overseas since about the time this blog petered out. There are lots of funny Mo-and-Curly-abroad stories to share -- I'm exploring the best way to do that.

Thanks for tuning in!

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Throw Mama under the bus

Mo's been tattling a lot lately - on me!

For my last dentist appointment, Daddy got stuck at work so I hauled both boys with me.

Curly sat unhappily buckled in his stroller, alternately trying to hurl himself out of it, grab at the equipment and turn the lights on and off.

Mo talked. And talked and talked.

There was a quiet moment (finally!) and I think I heard the hygienist take a deep breath.

But instead of enjoying the silence, Mo decided to fill it by throwing Mama under the bus.

"Hey Dentist Lady! Sometimes my Mom doesn't brush my teeth all that great."

Gee, thanks kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment and become my new best friend! I love to hear what readers have to say.