Update October 2015

We've been living overseas since about the time this blog petered out. There are lots of funny Mo-and-Curly-abroad stories to share -- I'm exploring the best way to do that.

Thanks for tuning in!

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Cheese curbs and bark wire

Lots of funny things coming out of Mo's mouth lately:
  • At Culvers, "I want some cheese curbs."

  • Singing before bedtime, "If you're happy and your nose, clap your hands. If you're happy and your nose, clap your hands..."

  • After Curly throws his juice box on the ground, "Mom! He's glittering again!"

  • After walking in the woods with Dad. "We stayed away from the bark wire fence."

  • And, upon hearing me refer to Curly as a baby, "He's not a baby any more, Mom. He's a toppler."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment and become my new best friend! I love to hear what readers have to say.