Update October 2015

We've been living overseas since about the time this blog petered out. There are lots of funny Mo-and-Curly-abroad stories to share -- I'm exploring the best way to do that.

Thanks for tuning in!

Monday, May 24, 2010

Curly spells T-R-O-U-B-L-E

At just barely two years old and 26 pounds, it's amazing how much trouble Curly can cause. And boy is he cute when he's doing it!

It doesn't matter that his brother is twice as old and twice as big as him. Curly holds his own.

If Mo rips Curly's blankie out of his hands or knocks him down, the little guy bites the big guy's arm. Or screams in his ear. I'm not proud of this, and we've started doing short time-outs with him, but you gotta admit the kid is scrappy. Curly doesn't cry to Mama, he takes matters into his own hands.

Just yesterday we were having a picnic. Curly got mad and stomped on Mo's peanut butter sandwich! He's also squirted out Mo's juice boxes and stole his brother's food right off his plate. Once I saw him dump a bucket of water over Mo's head in the bathtub.

I can only imagine what's coming next.



1 comment:

  1. I think I would be more worried if Mo were doing these things to Curly. It sounds like Curly's trying to keep up with his big brother... even if it means asserting his frustrations.

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment and become my new best friend! I love to hear what readers have to say.