Update October 2015

We've been living overseas since about the time this blog petered out. There are lots of funny Mo-and-Curly-abroad stories to share -- I'm exploring the best way to do that.

Thanks for tuning in!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Mo's birthday list so far

When you're 4, birthday's are a big deal. A really big deal.

So even though Mo's next birthday is a few months away, he's been deciding on - and then switching - his party location constantly. First it's the Y. Then Chuck E. Cheese. Then the bouncy place. Then the back yard. Ad nauseum.

And just last week he started making his birthday gift wish list.

1. More fence.

"Why do you want more fence, Kiddo?"

"So we can make the backyard bigger. So there's room for a swimming pool."

2. A parachute.

"Really, you want a parachute?"

"It's OK, Mom. I also want a strap for it," he motions around his chest. "One that's just my size, to keep me safe."

I can only imagine what's going to get added to the list next.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I'd like a parachute too... with a strap that's just my size. Mo and I could be good friends. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment and become my new best friend! I love to hear what readers have to say.