Update October 2015

We've been living overseas since about the time this blog petered out. There are lots of funny Mo-and-Curly-abroad stories to share -- I'm exploring the best way to do that.

Thanks for tuning in!

Saturday, May 29, 2010

My grocery helper and MJ

To keep Mo entertained at the grocery store, I make him my little helper. He picks out fruit and cereal and feeds Curly snacks. At the check-out counter, he helps load everything on the conveyor belt.

He was being difficult this week and refused to help.

"What happened to my little helper?" I asked.

"He's dead!"

"That's not nice to say," I told him.

"Why not? You said Michael Jackson was dead. That's not nice."'

So yes, apparently the obsession with death and MJ continues.

1 comment:

  1. My husband and I both had a good chuckle over this one. Baby B. is my little helper too. She sits in the cart and puts fruit in bags or hands items out one at a time for me to load the conveyor belt. It's pretty cute.

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment and become my new best friend! I love to hear what readers have to say.