Update October 2015

We've been living overseas since about the time this blog petered out. There are lots of funny Mo-and-Curly-abroad stories to share -- I'm exploring the best way to do that.

Thanks for tuning in!

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The ailing jokster

Leave it to Mo to cheer me up. He's been sick the past few days with a fever and sore throat, but he says the cutest things!


  • On missing his friends at day care. "Mom! If I get a cold washcloth and put it on my forehead, then can you try taking my temperature? Maybe then I can go to day care."

  • On going to the doctor's office. "If they tell me I need another flu shot, I'm leaving."

  • More on going to the doctor's office. "If he tells me I need to eat ice cream all day, then we better listen to him."

  • On cough drops. "My fever's so hot, these things are just melting down in my mouth."

  • On seeing a little girl at the doctor's office. "Ahhh! Ahhh! Stay away from me! I'm sick."
[More tomorrow.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment and become my new best friend! I love to hear what readers have to say.