Leave it to Mo to cheer me up. He's been sick the past few days with a fever and sore throat, but he says the cutest things!
- On missing his friends at day care. "Mom! If I get a cold washcloth and put it on my forehead, then can you try taking my temperature? Maybe then I can go to day care."
- On going to the doctor's office. "If they tell me I need another flu shot, I'm leaving."
- More on going to the doctor's office. "If he tells me I need to eat ice cream all day, then we better listen to him."
- On cough drops. "My fever's so hot, these things are just melting down in my mouth."
- On seeing a little girl at the doctor's office. "Ahhh! Ahhh! Stay away from me! I'm sick."