Update October 2015

We've been living overseas since about the time this blog petered out. There are lots of funny Mo-and-Curly-abroad stories to share -- I'm exploring the best way to do that.

Thanks for tuning in!

Monday, July 12, 2010

Hotel fun

I mentioned that we went on vacation recently. Besides the usual trips to the hotel pool or extra TV channels to explore, here are a few ways to entertain little boys in a hotel room:
  • Play space ship in the shower (Mo's idea)
  • Take out a bunch of tissues and shoot them all over the bathroom with the hair dryer (Mo's idea)
  • Crawl around, bark loudly and pretend to be dogs (Curly's idea)
  • Combine 1 and 3 and play a game of Space Dogs

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! Shoot tissues around with a hair dryer. I like it. I think we'll do that here at home. Nice one, Mo.

    I think we'd like Space Dogs too...

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment and become my new best friend! I love to hear what readers have to say.