Update October 2015

We've been living overseas since about the time this blog petered out. There are lots of funny Mo-and-Curly-abroad stories to share -- I'm exploring the best way to do that.

Thanks for tuning in!

Friday, August 6, 2010

Dentist adventure with the Booger Boys

I had the distinct pleasure of having not one but both Booger Boys accompany me on my dentist appointment today.

They actually did amazingly well, especially considering we had to wait for 20 minutes in the waiting room.

At first when the hygienist started working on me, Curly starts yelling, "Mama mouth! Mama mouth!"

Then, as the hygienist hovered over me, Mo started to get concerned. He says to the poor woman, "Why aren't you letting my mom breath!?"

I reassured him that I, in fact, could breath just fine.

Then she got out the little straw vacuum thing, "Mr. Thirsty."

Both kids started shouting in alarm.

Mo yells, "Stop DRILLING my mom's teeth out!!"

1 comment:

  1. Heheh. Last time I took B to the dentist, she tore off their window blinds...

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment and become my new best friend! I love to hear what readers have to say.