Update October 2015

We've been living overseas since about the time this blog petered out. There are lots of funny Mo-and-Curly-abroad stories to share -- I'm exploring the best way to do that.

Thanks for tuning in!

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Kindergarten here we come

Mo starts kindergarten tomorrow.

Naturally, I'm a little freaked out. I hope our meet-n-greet with his teacher wasn't an indication of how things are going to go this school year...
  • Mo threw his school supplies into the plastic bins like he was slam-dunking basketballs.
  • He wouldn't tell his teacher his name or how to spell it.
  • He told her she had "too many baby toys" in the classroom.
  • And I was informed that the classroom treat I planned to bring (fruit snacks) is not on the approved snack list.

Ready or not, here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a comment and become my new best friend! I love to hear what readers have to say.