Update October 2015

We've been living overseas since about the time this blog petered out. There are lots of funny Mo-and-Curly-abroad stories to share -- I'm exploring the best way to do that.

Thanks for tuning in!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Let's play "taster"

We had Mo's fifth birthday party today. It was a pirate theme and I made a cake with two ships, an island, some plastic pirates and jolly roger flags.

The kids trickled in and applied their temporary tattoos and pirate stickers. Everyone played nicely as we waited for all the munchkins to arrive - so we could start the treasure hunt.

Waiting isn't Mo's strong suit.

He sauntered up to me and said, "Hey Mom, can we play tasters?"

"What?"

"Tasters. Can we play it?" he asked again.

"What's tasters, Honey?"

He then leaned over the cake, lapped up a big scoop of frosting with his index finger and popped it in his mouth before I could say, "Hands off Birthday Boy!"

As least he was creative with his snitching!

1 comment:

  1. Tasters! He is a clever one...

    Nice job on the cake, btw. Not that I've seen it, but it sounds like it was a lot of work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment and become my new best friend! I love to hear what readers have to say.