Update October 2015

We've been living overseas since about the time this blog petered out. There are lots of funny Mo-and-Curly-abroad stories to share -- I'm exploring the best way to do that.

Thanks for tuning in!

Monday, August 16, 2010

Mom's attempt at a relaxing bath

My back's been hurting me, so I tried soaking in a hot tub the other day. But "relaxing" is pretty much impossible in Boogerland.



After just a few minutes of playing with Dad and Mo downstairs, Curly had to come and find me. He toddled right up to the tub and for a second I thought he was going to jump in. But no, trying to be helpful, he started tossing in all the plastic watering cans and toys boats he could find. You know, just so I'd have something to play with.



Since, apparently, I wasn't playing with the toys to his satisfaction, he decided to join the fun -- by splashing me and getting himself all wet.



Then, impossibly quick for a two-year old pip-squeak, he reached over and dumped my almost-full cup of coffee on top of me, right into tub.



So much for relaxing...

1 comment:

  1. Ah, two ways to have a warm bath, no?

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment and become my new best friend! I love to hear what readers have to say.