Update October 2015

We've been living overseas since about the time this blog petered out. There are lots of funny Mo-and-Curly-abroad stories to share -- I'm exploring the best way to do that.

Thanks for tuning in!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Another great car conversation

Sometimes I just want to preserve the deep conversations that happen in our car.



Me: OK guys, Dad and I are going to a wedding tomorrow so you're going to have a babysitter.



Mo: You're going, too, Dad?



Dad: Yep.



Mo: And you're taking your mom.



Dad: Not my mom, your mom.



Mo: Right, you're going with your mom.



Dad: No, she's my wife.



Mo: Your life?



Dad: My wife. Your mom's my wife.



Mo: Mom's your life?



Mo sometimes pronounces words incorrectly, often switching the first letter for a different consonant, so I got to wondering...



Me: Hey Kiddo, can you say words with double-u in them?



Mo: DOUBLE-U!



Curly: X!



Dad: Not like that, say "water" ...



Mo: DOUBLE-U!



Curly: X!



Mo: Y and Z!



Curly: SING WITH ME!

1 comment:

  1. Once again I am completely l'ing-o-l at your post. I can hear them! "Double-U" "X!" :) :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment and become my new best friend! I love to hear what readers have to say.